Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Our Little Tea Party





Our little Tea Party was great fun.I had wanted to do this for my grand kids for a long time .They live in Oklahoma now  which is still far away but alot closer then california..lol,,I had planned this months before and was going to do this on camping trip this last summer....Then life got it the way and it got put on the back burner..So then We had plan to go see them at Thanksgiving and then that got moved up.Ant life grand!.It was thrown together so fast. I wasn't sure if I was going to remember to pack everything and I just knew if I put one more thing in the car John was going tell me to to walk...and I do know how to pack a car.. lol...So we loaded up the car and and away we went 12 hr drive and .36 Hrs later  we finally had our little tea party!

No comments:

Post a Comment